Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Personal Goals


Right now, I have short and long term goals. A short term goal I have been working very hard towards, is attaining the position of Swing Manager at McDonalds. This position is important to me to accomplish. Being in a position where I am in control of people will be a huge advantage in my future human resources career. While working part time at McDonalds I am also putting forth a greater effort this semester to have an increased average of last term by 6%.

A long term goal of mine is to graduate with honours from Sheridan with a Human Resources Diploma, while receiving an H.R. Certificate (The CHRP). I also would like to look into transferring into a university program in my field to further my education, and of course, to increase my salary.

For more information on the eventual designation I am working towards, visit the HRPA site if you are interested.

-Kell♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers